“Where’s all my content?”
Well, we’ve got
most of it backed up, but we’ve no reference to assign it to authors UPDATE: We have all the data, as well as references to the authors. I am trying to contact everyone that I can, if you see this and you once wrote for us, or want to write for us again, get ahold of me at the email of [email protected]( THIS WEBSITE ). If you’ve got content on the original SDN, we’ll do our best to recover it for you. Simply create an account and send me a message and I’ll get to work on it.
In the meantime, we’re trying to do our best to focus on *NEW* and exciting content, so that said… sign up, send us your submissions and lets go!
We’re looking for the following types:
- Fiction: The Cthulhu Mythos started as fiction, and as time goes on it continues to grow thanks to you: the intrepid Cthulhu Mythos fiction writer. We want your stories.
- Filks: Does that new JayZ joint just need more tentacles? Is Cradle of Filth just not blasphemous enough? Well fix those lyrics and submit them!
- History: How were things *really* in the 1920’s? Why does no one know about the massive salt-mine tunnels between Cleveland and Detroit? Tell us about interesting historical things that we can use as fodder for our games and stories!
- Historical Fiction: Pearl Harbor really happened, Innsmouth didn’t.. but ala Delta Green was Pearl Harbor an attach by the Japanese to stop US/Deep One calibration? Only you can tell us.
- Product Releases: Are you a publisher, game maker, or all around swell person who makes cool stuff? Tell us about it! We’ll do our best to get the word out!
- Reviews: New and exciting games, movies, books, and music come out all the time… and we’d LOVE for you to tell us all about it. Get a couple well received reviews under your belt and we’ll even see about getting you some early releases so you can not only have it before most others, you’ll be able to tell the world about it first!
- Scenarios: Fully readable and playable adventures for roleplaying. Although we do not currently specifically support any system, our goal is to open up cross-compatibility with: Call Of Cthulhu (BRP), Savage Worlds, Trail of Cthulhu & CthulhuTech.
- Editorials: Tell us your tips and tricks, lament over all the cutesy in Cthulhu today, or show us how much of a proponent of it you are! Editorials are a great way to just get a message out.
- Much, much, more: We’re totally open to your suggestions. Shoggoth.net has been, is, and always will be ran by you.
We’re also looking for content in the follow time periods/campaign settings/whatever we’re calling these things.
- Cthulhu: Dark Ages:
- Cthulhu by Gaslight
- Cthulhu: Pirates
- The Roaring 20’s
- Achtung: Cthulhu
- Pulp Cthulhu
- Cthulhu Now
I’m trollboy. Howdy.